The Urban Specialist
Lightweight combination tanker designed to take on demanding environments
With a GVW of 3.2-3.5 Tonnes and based on the robust Ford Ranger or a suitable Land Rover chassis, the MicroWhale has a 1200 litre total capacity divided into a 800 litre Waste compartment and 400 litres of Jetting water.
- Vacuum/Pressure provided by a hydraulically driven Air Cooled Rotary Vane Compressor: Performance; 216m3/hr
- Jetting Pump is a hydraulically driven Triplex piston pump:Performance 50lpm at 250bar
- The Hydraulic Jetting Reel has capacity of 100m and is equipped as standard with 60m of ½” steel braided hose
- Control: 8 Channel Radio Remote as standard
- Comprehensive integral lockable lightweight aluminium storage cabinet
- Optional upgrade; Swivelling Hydraulic hose reel with 100m capacity
Whale Tankers range of lightweight combination tankers specifically designed to take on the demanding city environment.
The CityWhale range is made from aluminium and is a high quality product built by Baroclean, one of the premier and established specialist bodybuilders in France.
The well proven European concept of these compact lightweight combination tankers is ideally suited to take on the UK’s urban areas such as City Centres, Car Parks and congested Town centres.