With a GVW of 7.5 Tonnes and based on the Mitsubishi Fuso chassis, the MicroWhale has a 3800 litre total capacity divided into a 3000 litre Waste compartment and 800litres of Jetting water.
- Vacuum/Pressure provided by a hydraulically driven Air Cooled Rotary Vane Compressor: Performance; 630m3/hr
- Jetting Pump is a hydraulically driven Triplex piston pump: Performance 80lpm at 200bar
- The Hydraulic Jetting Reel has capacity of 100m and is equipped as standard with 80m of ½” steel braided hose
- Control: 8 Channel Radio Remote as standard
- Comprehensive integral lockable lightweight aluminium storage cabinets
- Optional upgrade; Swivelling Hydraulic hose
reel with 100m capacity
- Optional upgrade; Hydraulic Rear Door & Door Clamps
Whale Tankers range of lightweight combination tankers specifically designed to take on the demanding city environment.
The CityWhale range is made from aluminium and is a high quality product built by Baroclean, one of the premier and established specialist bodybuilders in France.
The well proven European concept of these compact lightweight combination tankers is ideally suited to take on the UK’ s urban areas such as City Centres, Car Parks and congested Town centres.