The AquaWhale is a high power, multipurpose, flexible combination unit. Which gives waste operators a highly flexible machine with great environmental credentials, that offers an outstanding whole vehicle life proposition.
By featuring a Kaiser liquid ring pump in the front compartment, the unit requires far less pipework than a conventional machine, thereby increasing system performance and efficiency. As the pump is submerged in a special water compartment, cooling is more effective, with the additional benefit of reduced noise levels. It can operate at lower temperatures too, as the unit is less prone to freezing.
The AquaWhale also features enhanced stainless steel storage lockers for ease of operation.
A high power, multipurpose, flexible combination unit
- Powerful Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump mounted inside the tank – providing up to 2000m3/hr / 1178cfm
- Increased deep lifting efficiency through reduced pipework
- Specifically designed to be a Multi-purpose heavy-duty contractors vehicle
- Air Operated Moving Division – Allows for infinitely variable compartment ratios. Unique position lock for the Division using air pressure – No Locking pins
- Whale LiveTime Feed Back Radio Remote Control – giving over 30 functions at the operators fingertips – including status of Vacuum/Pressure, Water Pressure & Engine Speed
- Specifically designed comprehensive Storage as standard
- Uprated Master Control Panel with LED operational status display – Including Pop Up warnings and information
- Better utilization of Fresh Water Resources
- PLC & Can-Bus – Simplifies Operation and allows Diagnostics
- Hydraulic Mega-Reel with full hydraulic control, including positional slew
- Powerful Load Sensing Hydraulic Drive to pumps from chassis Engine & Gearbox – Low Maintenance/ Economic operation
- Available at 26Tonne or 32Tonne GVW