MVC – Medium Volume Combination
A highly developed, multi functional machine ideal for working on mainline sewers, gullies and drains.
- Tank capacity from 6800 litres (1500 gal.) to 12700 litres (2800 gal.)
- Chassis GVW from 15 to 26 tonnes
- Mistral Vacuum Pumps from 245 – 500 cfm
- ORCA Jetting Pump with 125lpm at 125 bar
- Hydraulic door and clamps
- Gully emptying boom
- Hydraulic powered self-aligning hose reel
- Comprehensive list of additional options
The MVC is a highly developed, multi functional machine ideal for contractors and councils working on mainline sewers, gullies and drains. It not only includes all the features of the LVC, but also has up-rated jetting performance and a large hydraulically powered hose reel fitted to the rear door.
Overall this machine has the benefit of years of focused research and development resulting in a very efficient standard package.
The MVC is part of the GULLYWhale and JETVac range and is popular choice with municipal operators. Reflecting Whale Tankers’ ongoing commitment to the field of product innovation. This range of vehicles are a dynamic solution and come packed with relevant features, delivering ever improving operating efficiencies and all-important health and safety related benefits.