HVC – High Volume Combination
A serious contender, with the focus on larger diameter sewer jetting.
- Tank capacity from 7700 litres (1700 gal.) to 14500 litres (3200 gal.)
- Chassis GVW from 18 to 32 tonnes
- Mistral Vacuum Pumps from 245 – 500 cfm
- ORCA Jetting Pump with 264lpm at 136 bar
- Hydraulic door and clamps
- Gully emptying boom
- Hydraulic powered self-aligning hose reel
- Comprehensive list of additional options
The HVC is a serious contender, with the focus being on larger diameter sewer jetting.
Incorporating all the features of the MVC, the jetting performance is taken to the next level to provide a machine to take on a wider range of duties as required by our municipal customers.
Equipped with the hydraulically powered jetting hose reel, together with improved flow and pressure from the large jetting pump, there is little the HVC cannot handle.
The HVC is part of the GULLYWhale and JETVac range and is popular choice with municipal operators. Reflecting Whale Tankers’ ongoing commitment to the field of product innovation. This range of vehicles are a dynamic solution and come packed with relevant features, delivering ever improving operating efficiencies and all-important health and safety related benefits.