Vacuum With Jetting
For non hazardous liquid waste handling
- Bodies Range to suit Chassis 7.5 tonnes to 32 tonnes
- Vacuum Circuit Range from Mistral 400 (245cfm) to Mistral 1000 Vacuum System giving an output performance of 245cfm Free Air
- Other Performance Levels Available
- Range up to Mistral 1000
- Drain Diameter: All domestic range
- Bespoke Hose Reel Solutions
- Non Hazardous Carbon Steel – Grade 304 Stainless Steel, Grade 316 Stainless Steel
- ADR – Carbon Steel – Grade 304 Stainless Steel,Grade 316 Stainless Steel
- Lined *4mm/5mm/6mm thick
Vacuum Tanker Plus Washdown or Jetting
- ORCA 170 high-pressure pump giving a performance of up to 45 l/min (10g/min) at 120 bar (1750 psi)
For customers wanting diversity, then it doesn’t get any better than VacuumWhale. Purpose-designed, every VacuumWhale is different.
Suitable for all types of rigid or semi-trailer chassis, tipping or non-tipping, and frameless semi-trailers, they can be manufactured from stainless and carbon steel, supplied with jetting and capacities matched to GVW across the range.
Customers are also assured that they are built to the highest relevant standards, including the requirements of ADR/hazardous and non-hazardous products.
Whale offer the largest range of specialist hazardous and non hazardous vacuum tankers in Europe, purpose designed to meet all your liquid waste collection and transportation requirements.
They can be manufactured to any capacity, limited only by axle-loading regulations, on all types of rigid, semi trailer and trailer chassis, on sub-frames, demountable frames, frameless and with any required form of special mounting.