For customers wanting a lightweight high-capacity semi trailer, purpose-designed to transport hazardous and non hazardous liquid waste you need look no further than WhaleVac.
With a simple, reliable low maintenance design available in 5mm thick mild steel and 4mm stainless steel, we have developed a range that minimises vehicle weight whilst maximizing payload. Designed to operate at 40/41 tonnes GWC and 44 tonnes GWC the WhaleVac is fitted with axles and suspension in tri-axle format and has full air suspension with air lift front axle.
It also has 5 metre long aluminium hose storage racks fitted to each side with hose retaining straps.
All trailers are Type Approved in Accordance with Regulations identified in 2007/46/EC – Frame Work Directive. ANNEX IV, Part 1, O4. All designs are originated by qualified engineers using an advanced 3D CAD system.
Lightweight high capacity frameless semi-trailer bulk waste
WhaleVac Vacuum Circuit
- Mistral 7 Vacuum System giving an output performance of 345cfm Free Air
- Other Performance Levels Available
- Range up to Mistral 1000 Engine or Hydraulic drive
- WhaleVac – Non Hazardous Carbon Steel – Grade 304 Stainless Steel, Grade 316 Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel – Grade 304 Stainless Steel, Grade 316 Stainless Steel
- 4mm/5mm/6mm thick
- Pressure Vessel Depends on Application & Product List
- Frameless Construction
- Molex Valve Range
- Semi Trailer Running Gear
- A range of WhaleVacs specified to minimise vehicle weight and maximise payload European Type Approved
- Designed to operate at 40/41 tonnes GCW and 44 tonnes GCW
- A range of Storage Solutions to suit your needs
- Low Volume Jetting option for clean up operations